Pages

11.09.2011

Sneakpeek in my new apartment

As promised, last weekend I could finally take some pictures of my new apartment. And I was lucky, it was so sunny! I love my balcony on which you can even catch sun during autumn. I am sorry it is a little bit messy but that's because my boyfriend came back this weekend from three months of studying in China! It was one of the happiest weekends in ages. Consequence was, that I was more busy with him than with organizing my room. However, I hope you'll enjoy peeking and I am open for some tips & tricks!



I am doubting the plant at the end of my bed... What do you think?
This sheepskin is so good when I walk around barefoot
I don't really like tv's, they just never fit in your interior. To adjust in better in my room, I've used another sheepskin and put the TV on that, It just fits in better this way, I think

1 comment:

  1. goed bezig! alle foto's zelf gemaakt?? creatief!
    XXX jes uit enschedeeeeeeee van Liesje

    ReplyDelete