Pages

11.20.2011

Smoking red

This weekend, I did some shopping in my new hometown! I have bought this great red jacket with golden zippers and puffed shoulders. I usually go with black or more natural colors, but this time I went for red because I thought the color was so nice and deep. I love to combine it with beige, to make it more classic or with the new red Vans I received from my boyfriend as a gift from China. I totally love them! I've bought the jacket at this cool small boutique at the Albert Cuyp market, called Choyc. They have very cool designs and the best thing; they are very low in price!



Next to that, I needed a new wallet. I already saw these great items with goathskin, but they were crazy expensive. But yesterday I found a great one on the Albert Cuyp market for only 20 euros. I love the warm brown color.
The weekend before, I was shopping in Utrecht and went to one of my favourite shops called Zapatos. Although I was looking for a wallet, of course I came home with something else. I discovered this cool bag with snake design and fringes. I like the boho look of it and the funny card that was on the bag. Original isn't it? And it is exactly how the mind of a woman works!

No comments:

Post a Comment