Pages

2.08.2013

Stockholm Här Kommer Jag!


Stockholm här kommer jag or Stockholm here I come! 

I have to go to Stockholm in March for work and I mix work with pleasure by extending my trip to 4 days of enjoying this beautifyl city! I just love Scandinavia and especially Stockholm, since it consists of everything I blog about:
FASHION: Angelica Blick, Nette Nestea, Molly Rustas and Elin Kling are my favourite Swedish fashion bloggers
FOOD: the Swedish like everything Healthy with a capital H
DESIGN: love the minimalistic and light design of the Scandinavians
PHOTOGRAPY/TRAVEL: My travel to Stockholm is  giving me loads of photograpy inspiration already

pictures:
row 1: styletoday, styletoday, blogs.sweden.se
row 2; angelickablick, nettenestea, achica, lolaakindmade.com
row 3: elinkling, mollyrustas, shif.jp.org, nsmbl.com, swedenabroad.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment