Pages

2.16.2013

COTTONCAKE


Almost every Saturday, I go for lunch with a friend. It is just my treat of the week and Amsterdam has so many original, beautiful and healthy lunchspots that every Saturday again, it is hard to choose. Since I live in the neighourhood the Pijp, I love to go for a walk over the Albert Cuyp market, get some groceries, do some shopping and have a bite to eat. My absolute favourite #1 spot to have lunch in the Pijp is Cottoncake. It is a concept where fashion, art, design and food come together. The girls who started this lovely place, just put everything in their shop they like, from shoes and lingerie to books, olive oil and plaids. And the food is a-ma-zing. Please try the quinoa salad with pumpkin and almonds with a ginger tea. Or the homemade coco, cranberry and nut granola with a chai latte. One word: lovely. 

COTTONCAKE
1e van der Helststraat 76-hs
1072NZ Amsterdam











No comments:

Post a Comment