Pages

10.30.2013

Hello Again...Ibiza

Now that even the weather has adopted a dripping, grey and windy attitude, I suddenly remembered the sunny Ibiza pictures somewhere hidden on my computer. It was already my third time on Ibiza, when I visited the island last August together with 5 of my closest friends who I already know for 15 years. We started with our yearly trips when we where only 15 years old as loud & insecure teenagers. In that time, we didn't had any money, so our trips were limited to camping with a tent or renting a crappy house somewhere in the countryside. But since a few years, we finally all have a full time job and can pay for a somewhat luxurious holiday. This time, that was Ibiza. We rented a beautiful house in Can Tomas (via airbnb) with a BIG swimmingpool and lovely veranda. Next to sitting at the pool and drinking wine (80% of the time), we also found time to visit the hippy markethad dinner at the sushi bar of Ushuaia, Minami, watched the sunset in San Antoni and went partying in Pacha. It was the good old times, served in a luxurious Ibiza jacket. Like! I am already curious what will happen next year. Now it can only go up, right ;)?


 



 












No comments:

Post a Comment