Pages

9.22.2011

Shoes for fall

Despite the fact that I am out of money, I have already made this entire shoe list for this fall. My favourites are these, however, I prefer them in black (picture was not available in black, because they are temporarily out of stock :( ).

ankle boots sacha
But I find it hard to choose between these heels above and the following two pair of wedges. Also, I can't decide whether I like the black or brown wedges more, what do you think?
wedges sacha

wedges sacha
However, next to some wedges or ankle boots, I really love these pumps of the Zara. Look at the shiny heel, adorable! But I hate it that they don't have a hidden plateau in it.. It always makes the walking part much easier..
pumps Zara




 And next to the ankle boots and pumps, I love these flat boots. These are good for work
boots Zara
And these two I love two wear on my relaxing days in spare time. Seems that leopard is still in fashion this fall! And the blue ones match my boho style, I love the edgy blue color and the leather laces.
boots sacha

boots Zara
So, which shoes do you like the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment