Pages

4.09.2013

Creative Factory

The Creative Factory (Creatieve Fabriek) is an old factory in my hometown that has been restored and now settles the offices of multiple young entrepreneurs and creatives but also hosts several cultural events. In short, it is the Westergasfabriek of Amsterdam and really the current flagship of Hengelo. The similarities with the Westergasfabriek are promoted & embraced and that is not strange since the the purpose of the creative factory was long needed in this city. With the academy of arts in the neighboring town, Twente has lots of creatives who needed a fitting place to think, produce & create. I never visited the place, but since my brothers are in search of their own workspace (they have a company where you can design your own furniture www.jemeubelopmaat.nl), they had a look. They told me about the great industrial vibe and that I had to take some pictures. So I did, on a sunny afternoon, I visited the place together with my mum. See & Enjoy!



 



  




  







No comments:

Post a Comment